Freeze-out & Klondike Derby Feb 2 to Feb 3
We are planning on going to the Freeeze-out and Klondike Derby on Saturday February 2, camping over-night and returning in the morning on Sunday February 3.
NOTE that 2 of the following are required for camping merit badge. The freeze-out will get you one of these.
(1) Hike up a mountain, gaining at least 1,000 vertical feet.
(2) Backpack, snowshoe, or cross-country ski for at least 4 miles.
(3) Take a bike trip of at least 15 miles or at least four hours.
(4) Take a non-motorized trip on the water of at least four hours or 5 miles.
(5) Plan and carry out an overnight snow camping experience.
(6) Rappel down a rappel route of 30 feet or more.
Comments are closed.